Wednesday 12 May 2010

New York treats


I said I was going to be a bit obsessed about New York for a while here on this blog.
Then what happened?
NOTHING. Absolutely nothing!
Sorry guys, but I have been extremely busy with a lot of things that I can't really remember now.

But it's now time for a few New York treats again ...

If I were in NYC today I would probably not be complaining about awful cold spring weather.
I would walk around in sandals enjoying a coffee i Williamsburg - sitting by the river looking at the Manhattan skyline.
I would take a walk on the High Line and do some shopping in Meatpacking District.
I would check out the Monkey Bar and I would find quirky art, cool decoupage plates and wrapping paper with insects at John Derian.

www.johnderian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment