Tuesday 13 April 2010

Shopping is art!




Sorry to repeat myself. I know it's only been a few days since I last mentioned the new Anthropologie on King's Road. I did welcome it a bit reluctantly mostly because it's no longer something special to go to the shops in the states.
But now I love it.
I took my daughter there today and she explored every corner and even went back to say goodbye to the nice girl by the entrance. (She was American and very charming).
The displays in the shop are amazing. Full of story telling, earthy vibes and lots of colours. The little gallery right by the entrance is a nice touch and adds some art experience to the whole shopping event. Some of us have long considered shopping an art any way.
Take a look a the birds on display at the moment.

"I want the wall paper".
My daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment