Tuesday 20 April 2010

I LOVE NEW YORK!


Despite volcano ashes my new book has made it to the British shores and my home today.
And I know that my English friends and followers can't read it, but I will still like to share my love for New York with you.

So in my up-and-coming entrees I might seem a bit obsessed with NY.

If I could only be there to day, which is as you all know impossible. I had planned to go in a couple of weeks, but the planned interview will now be an email chat.
Not the same.

If I was in New York today, I would celebrate my book launch with a Mojito in Hotel Delamo in Williamsburg. Possibly the most secret, stylish and fab bar I have ever been to.
I love that place. Thanks Charlotte for taking me there. We will have that kebab on Bedford Ave. soon.


82 Berry Street St at North 9th st. Williamsburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment