Thursday 1 July 2010

Max points for book lovers




Tennis is still on in Wimbledon and I just sent my parent's off to Centre Court.
I am pretty sure they will be busy watching Serena Williams play, while they are sipping Champagne or Pimms and eating sweet strawberries (that is really something the brits can be proud of).
So they unlikely to spent time book shopping.

But if you go to Wimbledon I can strongly recommend a visit to Music & Books. This is a family run book shop with a great selection of books.

Shopping on the High Street in the Wimbledon Village is great right now .. expensive Matches shops are flashing 50% off signs in the windows. I bought a Bella Freud cardigan the other day. Inscription says: Last poets.
So in a way that is also shopping for book lovers!

Matches
www.matchesfashion.com

Music & Books
www.wimbledonbooksandmusic.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment