Wednesday 25 November 2009

Cycle mania


Being Danish I don't see bicycles as something special.
Don't get me wrong. I love my black vintage style bike cycle and still hate that someone stole my almond coloured bike from "Cykelmageren" in Copenhagen. I hope it is parading the streets somewhere in UK showing off the brilliant Danish design.
When you have been riding your bike since you were four a bicycle will always just be transportation. So I am little baffled to read about bicycles as a new big trend i London. It's also great.
With deluxe Chanel bikes, one of kind design and celebrities pedalling around London it is cool to see that Danish Christiana bike with the wooden box in the front has joined the cycle mania in London. This one is parked in front of Leon in the City.

No comments:

Post a Comment