Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year



The snow has long gone here. Richmond and London are again looking quite gloomy. But I am uplifted and positive as ever. It's a new year, new beginning and lots of great new places are waiting to be explored.
Never the less - I will kick off my blog year with an old classic: Petersham Nurseries. I thought this snowy photo captures all the beauty and cozy feeling of this gem of a cafe and restaurant. I went there just before Christmas and good news. The cafe is still serving the extended menu with brunch and cream tea in January.
I can't think of a better place to curl up in stylish January hibernation with a scone and hot tea. And the thing about Petersham Nurseries is that the place always has it's very own charm no matter if it is covered in snow, rain, blooming flowers or faded fall leaves.


www.petershamnurseries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment